Saturday, March 12, 2011

Can't Shake this tonsil thing.........

Been rather ill these past couple of weeks with it being VERY difficult to swallow.  I have been able to do a little crafting and stuff, but nothing major.  I will go to the ER tomorrow if conditions do not improve.

I recently hosted an item swap for team ETSY PAPER!  I have some photos to list along with credits, so be looking for that daily.

I also have had some new shipments in!  A great collection of rubber stamps came today!  Everything from flower fairies to peter rabbit.  =)  Guess what I will be dragging myself to do, even if I am sick!

I am going to try to dedicate more to my blog, at least once a week!

OH, and I know I still have to pass on a blog award, so I will be looking for newbie blogs to pass that on to!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better and have a safe deployment! Good luck with it all. I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete